We encourage you to organise your own event/activity and tell us about it.
Organisers Course – More information and sign up here.
CONTACT US for support.
What we can offer event organisers..
- Our online Organisers Course
- List your upcoming event on this website, social media
- Displaying your events results on this website, social media
- Support you in your planning
- Give you the opportunity to apply to host a British Shooting National Series Event and/or Super League and/or GB Ranking event. (Applications to Events@BritishShooting.org.uk by the end of August for the following years’ calendar).
British Shooting as the body recognised by the ISSF as responsible for the delivery of Target Sprint in the UK is delighted to work with the NSRA, Home Country Shooting bodies, Cadets, Scouts and our fantastic network of Hubs to deliver competitive opportunities.
British Shooting is the sole organisation in the UK with responsibility for selecting GB Teams and for organising representative competitions between nations.
British Shooting also has the responsibility for setting up Target Sprint Leagues and/or representative matches between Hubs that we recognise and for delivering a National Championships and supporting events that qualify athletes for this.
Home Countries, Cadets, Scouts, Hubs etc. are able to deliver “closed” championships with entries confined to their membership and/or those who are affiliated to them.
Outside the representative competitions (outlined above), event organisers can deliver their own open events, which welcome all athletes to compete as individuals. Providing additional competitive opportunities, enabling new and existing members of the target sprint community to participate.